Welcome to Simons and Lowe Orthodontics, where we combine the latest technology with over a hundred years of experience to give our patients the best orthodontic care possible. We provide care in a fun environment, our patients leave our office smiling and are happy to return. We are located in Shoreline, Washington, where we have been serving the communities of North Seattle, Shoreline, Edmonds, Lynnwood and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. We offer a wide range of treatment options and will work closely with you to develop a treatment plan that is best suited for your orthodontic needs and lifestyle. Read our Testimonials and What Sets Us Apart.
Drs. Mark Simons and Zachton Lowe understand how important a straight, beautiful smile is, which is why we offer the following state-of-the-art appliances and revolutionary services:
- Invisalign®: Clear, plastic aligners that straighten your teeth without noticeable, bulky materials. 3D optical scanning is used for the very best accuracy.
- ITero 3D Digital Scanning: Impression-free CAD / CAM scanning with increased digital accuracy.
- Damon® Bracket System: The first self-ligating bracket system using lighter wires and lower friction brackets while resulting in faster treatment.
- Clear Ceramic Braces: Made of translucent material, they are most popular with adult patients, due to their cosmetic appeal.
- Temporary Anchorage Devices: Mini-screw anchors which are used as a fixed point from which teeth can move.
- The Latest Digital Radiography: Giving the very best diagnostic images with the very least radiation for the highest patient safety.
- 3D Digital Radiography: Used when 2D images do not allow complete diagnosis to deliver the best orthodontic treatment possible.
- Laser Therapy: Soft tissue laser to perform non-invasive sculpting of tissue and exposure of covered teeth without surgery.
- Going Green: We love the environment and use online forms, digital charts and digital x-rays to minimize our carbon footprint.
Thank you for your interest in our website. If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact us
or come by our office. We look forward to seeing you smile!